Existing patients can book appointments, pay bills online and more through our dedicated patient portal.
- Capital Blue Cross
- Carefirst PPO
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross/AmeriHealth
- Medicaid (Coatesville office only)
- One Call
- Optum Veterans Affairs CCN
- Premier Comp Solutions
- Prime Health Services
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare – (Certified out-of-network Provider)
- US Dept. of Labor (ACS)
- Vibra Health Plan
Participating plans and accepting locations may vary. Inquire within to see if your plan is in-network.
In the state of Pennsylvania, you can be seen by a Direct Access Certified Physical Therapist for up to 30 days without the referral from a medical provider. Contact us to see if the facility closest to you has a Direct Access certified therapist.
Elite Therapy Solutions offers self-pay, or cash-pay, rates for patients who do not have insurance coverage or are opting not to file to insurance for services. To learn about our self-pay rates, please contact us to speak with a Patient Services Representative.
- Payment plans available
- Wellness Sessions are cash pay only
No Surprises Act
Elite Therapy Solutions operates in compliance with the No Surprises Act in observing a patient's right to a Good Faith Estimate.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least one (1) business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Please see our Notice of Privacy Practices here.